Thank you for visiting
To log out and end your session, click "OK"
Refine Your Search
for closer look
Adult Lamb Meal & Rice Recipe
Hill's™ Science Diet™ Adult Lamb Meal & Rice Recipe dog food provides precisely balanced nutrition to maintain lean muscle and promote digestive health. It contains an optimal balance of all essential nutrients and high quality lamb meal for overall health and easy digestion. It also contains Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids for healthy skin and radiant coat.
Adult dogs 1 - 6 years of age.
Not Recommended For:
Puppies, pregnant or nursing dogs, or mature adult dogs. During pregnancy or nursing, dogs should be switched to Science Diet™ Puppy Healthy Development Original, Science Diet™ Puppy Small Bites, Science Diet™ Puppy Lamb Meal & Rice Recipe, Science Diet™ Nature's Best™ Chicken & Brown Rice Dinner Puppy or Science Diet™ Nature's Best™ Lamb & Brown Rice Dinner Puppy.
|Benefit:||Nutrient:||How it Works:|
|Healthy immune function||Vitamin C + E||Optimal levels of clinically proven antioxidants for a healthy immune system.|
|Easy to digest||High quality ingredients, such as lamb meal.||Ensures optimal nutrient absorption and comfortable digestion to keep dogs fit and healthy.|
|Healthy skin and radiant coat||Omega-3 and Omega-6||Precisely balanced blend of Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids are building blocks for a healthy skin and a radiant coat.|
|Lean muscle and ideal body weight||High quality lean proteins||Protein is the building block for lean muscle and helps maintain ideal body condition.|
|Healthy vital organs||Controlled levels of minerals including sodium, magnesium and phosphorus. Supplemented with taurine and soluble and insoluble fiber.||Controlled levels of minerals such as sodium for heart health, magnesium for bladder health and phosphorus for kidney health. The product is supplemented with taurine for heart health and soluble and insoluble fiber for digestive tract health.|
Other Products to ConsiderScience Diet is available in a wide variety of dry foods for your dog's unique needs, and canned foods, with many delicious flavors your dog will love.
Daily Feeding Guide
- These amounts are a starting point only. Your pet may need less or more food to maintain proper weight. Adjust as needed. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- Feeding this food for the first time? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- We recommend that you take your pet to the veterinarian at least twice a year for regular health check-ups.
- Your pet's nutritional needs change with each lifestage. Continue to give him the same precise and balanced nutrition by transitioning your dog to one of the Hill's™ Science Diet™ Mature Adult pet foods once he reaches 7 years of age.
- Science Diet is available in a wide variety of dry foods and treats for your dog's unique needs, and canned foods, with many delicious flavors your dog will love.
- To prevent suffocation, keep this plastic bag out of the reach of pets and children.
|Weight of Dog||Amount per Day|
|5 lb (2,3 kg)||1/2 cup (50 g) - 5/8 cup (60 g)|
|10 lb (4,5 kg)||3/4 cup (75 g) - 1 1/8 cups (110 g)|
|20 lb (9,1 kg)||1 1/3 cups (130 g) - 1 3/4 cups (175 g)|
|40 lb (18 kg)||2 1/4 cups (225 g) - 3 cups (295 g)|
|60 lb (27 kg)||3 cups (295 g) - 4 1/4 cups (420 g)|
|80 lb (36 kg)||3 3/4 cups (370 g) - 5 1/4 cups (520 g)|
|100 lb (45 kg)||4 1/3 cups (430 g) - 6 cups (595 g)|
Average Nutrient And Caloric Contents
Dry 3697 kcal/kg (364 kcal/per cup²)
|Vitamin C||264 mg/kg|
|Vitamin E||593 IU/kg|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids Total||0.67|
|Omega-6 Fatty Acids Total||3.33|
References1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles of products with differing moisture contents.
Lamb Meal, Brewers Rice, Brown Rice, Corn Gluten Meal, Whole Grain Wheat, Whole Grain Sorghum, Animal Fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid), Cracked Pearled Barley, Chicken Liver Flavor, Flaxseed, Lactic Acid, Dried Beet Pulp, Soybean Oil, Potassium Chloride, Iodized Salt, L-Lysine, Choline Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement, vitamins (L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Taurine, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), L-Tryptophan, preserved with Mixed Tocopherols and Citric Acid, L-Threonine, Phosphoric Acid, Beta-Carotene, Rosemary Extract.