Thank you for visiting
To log out and end your session, click "OK"
Refine Your Search
for closer look
Puppy Large Breed
It takes superior nutrition to meet the needs of a large breed dog, and Hill's® Science Diet® Puppy Large Breed pet food has it. For puppies who will weigh more than 55 lb. (25 kg.) when fully mature, Hill's® Science Diet® Puppy Large Breed pet food promotes healthy muscle and bone development as well as properly controlled growth so large breed puppies grow healthy and sound. It also includes a superior antioxidant blend for a lifetime of good health plus carnitine, a special nutrient shown to enhance bone strength and structure. It is enhanced with natural DHA, an Omega-3 fatty acid vital in the development of the brain and nervous system in puppies.
Large breed puppies (over 55 lbs when adult) up to 1 year old.
Not Recommended For:
- Pregnant or nursing dogs because of a lower energy density and lower calcium content (compared to Hill's® Science Diet® Puppy Original). Pregnant or nursing dogs should be fed Hill's® Science Diet Puppy Original or Hill's® Science Diet® Puppy Small Bites.
- Adult or mature adult dogs.
|Superior Antioxidant Formula||A higher level of vitamins E + C versus major competitive brands.|
A powerful combination of antioxidants helps ensure that puppies develop a healthy immune system.
Antioxidants are known to help slow cell oxidation.
|Enhanced with Natural DHA||Important for brain and vision development.|
|High Carnitine||Helps develop lean muscles and strong bones to grow healthy, vigorous puppies.|
Promotes fat metabolism by working to turn fat into energy.
Supports a healthy heart and healthy liver function.
|High-Quality Protein||Helps build strong bones and muscles. Helps ensure optimal growth and development.|
|Nourishing Fatty Acids||Help maintain proper function of nervous and immune systems, as well as promote healthy skin and a shiny coat.|
|Digestible Carbohydrates||Supply abundant energy for active puppies, while promoting gentle digestion.|
|Vitamins and Minerals||Provide an ideal balance of vitamins and minerals for growing puppies.|
|Naturally Preserved||Mixed tocopherols (a form of vitamin E) preserve freshness and great taste.|
Daily Feeding Guide
- These amounts are a starting point only. Your pet may need less or more food to maintain proper weight. Adjust as needed. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- For pregnant or nursing large breed dogs: Hill's® Science Diet® Puppy Original or Hill's® Science Diet® Lamb Meal & Rice Recipe are the recommended products.
- Feeding this food for the first time? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- We recommend that you take your pet to the veterinarian at least twice a year for regular health check-ups.
- Your pet's nutritional needs change with each lifestage. Continue to give him the same precise and balanced nutrition by transitioning your puppy to one of the Hill's® Science Diet® Adult dog foods once he reaches 1 year of age.
- To prevent injuries, keep package out of reach of pets and children.
|Weight of Dog||Growth less than 4 months||Growth 4 to 9 months||Growth 10 to 12 months|
|2.0 lb (0,9 kg)||1/2 cup (55 g)|
|5.0 lb (2,3 kg)||1 cup (110 g)|
|8.0 lb (3,6 kg)||1 1/2 cups (160 g)|
|10.0 lb (4,5 kg)||1 3/4 cups (190 g)|
|20.0 lb (9,1 kg)||3 cups (325 g)||2 1/2 cups (270 g)|
|40.0 lb (18,1 kg)||5 cups (540 g)||4 cups (430 g)||3 1/4 cups (350 g)|
|60.0 lb (27,2 kg)||6 2/3 cups (720 g)||5 1/2 cups (595 g)||4 1/2 cups (485 g)|
|80.0 lb (36,3 kg)||7 cups (755 g)||5 1/2 cups (595 g)|
|100.0 lb (45,4 kg)||8 1/4 cups (890 g)||6 1/2 cups (700 g)|
|120.0 lb (54,4 kg)||7 1/2 cups (810 g)|
|140.0 lb (63,5 kg)||8 1/3 cups (900 g)|
Average Nutrient And Caloric Contents
Dry 3488 kcal/kg
|Vitamin C||221 mg/kg|
|Vitamin E||605 IU/kg|
References1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles of products with differing moisture contents.
Whole Grain Corn, Chicken By-Product Meal, Corn Gluten Meal, Dried Beet Pulp, Animal Fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid), Chicken Liver Flavor, Lactic Acid, Fish Oil, Soybean Oil, Flaxseed, Iodized Salt, Potassium Chloride, L-Lysine, Choline Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement, vitamins (L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), L-Tryptophan, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Calcium Carbonate, L-Carnitine, preserved with Mixed Tocopherols and Citric Acid, Phosphoric Acid, Beta-Carotene, Rosemary Extract.
Puppy Large Breed sd canine puppy large breed
productDetailRight.gsp error: java.lang.NullPointerException: Cannot invoke method text() on null object