Thank you for visiting
To log out and end your session, click "OK"
Refine Your Search
for closer look
Senior 11+ Age Defying
Hill's® Science Diet® Senior 11+ Age Defying™ cat food provides breakthrough, tailored nutrition for your 11+ cat for a healthy and happy life. It fights 4 important signs of aging in as little as 30 days. Typical signs of aging include more accidents in house, sleeping more, less agility, and less interaction with owner. It also contains an exclusive antioxidant bundle which helps defend the body and brain against aging. Senior 11+ Age Defying™ is also rich in Omega-6 fatty acids to help promote soft skin & radiant coat.
Senior cats ages 11 and older.
Not Recommended For:
Kittens, pregnant or nursing cats.
|Benefit||Nutrient||How it Works|
|Healthy Brain Function||Fish Oil||Supports healthy brain and cognitive function.|
|Easy to Chew & Digest||Small Kibble||Easy for an older cat to chew and digest.|
|Increase Lean Muscle Mass||L-Carnitine||Supports lean muscle mass typically lost by older cats.|
|Bladder Health||Phosphorus||Controlled levels of phosphorus, magnesium and sodium for optimal bladder health.|
|Healthy Organs||Amino Acids||11 essential amino acids help maintain healthy organs.|
Other Products to ConsiderHill's® Science Diet® pet food is available in a variety of dry formulas for your mature cat's unique needs.
Daily Feeding Guide
- These amounts are a starting point only. Your pet may need less or more food to maintain proper weight. Adjust as needed. If you are unsure ask your veterinarian.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Feeding this food for the first time? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- When using with canned food, decrease the amount of dry food to avoid overfeeding.
- We recommend that you take your pet to the veterinarian at least twice a year for regular health check-ups.
- Science Diet® pet food is available in a variety of dry formulas for your mature cat's unique needs. Canned cat food is also available from Science Diet in a variety of delicious flavors that your cat will love.
- To prevent suffocation, keep this plastic bag out of the reach of pets and children.
|Weight of Cat||Amount per Day|
|5 lb (2,3 kg)||1/2 cup (50 g) - 5/8 cup (65 g)|
|10 lb (4,5 kg)||3/4 cup (75 g) - 1 cup (100 g)|
|15 lb (6,8 kg)||1 cup (100 g) - 1 3/8 cups (140 g)|
Average Nutrient And Caloric Contents
Dry 3944 kcal/kg
|Vitamin C||196 mg/kg|
|Vitamin E||1191 IU/kg|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids Total||0.57|
|Omega-6 Fatty Acids Total||3.50|
References1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles of products with differing moisture contents.
Brewers Rice, Chicken By-Product Meal, Corn Gluten Meal, Whole Grain Corn, Animal Fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid), Dried Egg Product, Soybean Mill Run, Chicken Liver Flavor, Lactic Acid, Powdered Cellulose, Fish Oil, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, DL-Methionine, Calcium Carbonate, Vitamin E Supplement, Iodized Salt, vitamins (L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Natural Flavor, Calcium Sulfate, Taurine, L-Cysteine, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Potassium Citrate, L-Carnitine, preserved with Mixed Tocopherols and Citric Acid, Magnesium Oxide, L-Arginine, Phosphoric Acid, Beta-Carotene, Rosemary Extract.