Hill's® Prescription Diet® d/d® Feline Duck Formula
There can be a variety of reasons for your cat's scratchy skin condition, including sensitivities to food. The good news is, most cats with these skin conditions can benefit from simply eating the right food.
Hill's nutritionists & veterinarians developed Prescription Diet® d/d® clinical nutrition especially formulated to support your cat's skin and food sensitivities.
How It Works:
- Limited ingredient nutrition with single intact animal protein
- Free from soy protein
- Grain free and made with gluten-free ingredients
- High levels of Omega-3 and 6 fatty acids
- Clinically proven antioxidants
How It Helps:
- Helps improve digestion & stool quality
- Visible improvement in skin & coat
- Helps maintain a healthy skin barrier
- Supports a healthy immune system
Hill's® Prescription Diet® d/d® Feline provides all the nutrition your cat needs. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet® foods can help your cat to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
How to adjust feeding amounts to maintain optimal weight.
Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
For best results & safety practices:
- Gradually transition to your pet's new food over a 7 day period.
- Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet dry food, canned food & treats.
- Keep fresh water available at all times.
- Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
Adult maintenance - using 5.5 oz (156 g) can
Weight of Cat Amount per Day 6 lb (2,7 kg) 1 Can 8 lb (3,6 kg) 1 1/4 Can 10 lb (4,5 kg) 1 1/3 Can 12 lb (5,4 kg) 1 2/3 Can 14 lb (6,4 kg) 1 3/4 Can 16 lb (7,3 kg) 2 Can 18 lb (8,2 kg) 2 1/4 Can
Use only as directed by your veterinarian. Animal feeding tests using AAFCO procedures substantiate that Hill's® Prescription Diet® d/d® Feline Duck Formula provides complete and balanced nutrition for maintenance of adult cats
High quality protein and thoughtfully sourced ingredients.
Water, Duck, Duck Liver, Ground Green Pea, Powdered Cellulose, Soybean Oil, Pea Protein Concentrate, Brewers Dried Yeast, Fish Oil, Glucose, Calcium Carbonate, DL-Methionine, Dicalcium Phosphate, Taurine, L-Cystine, Choline Chloride, Iron Oxide, Glycine, Potassium Chloride, Iodized Salt, Vitamin E Supplement, Potassium Citrate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Ascorbic Acid (source of Vitamin C), Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Thiamine Hydrochloride, Niacin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Beta-Carotene, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin, Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Calcium Iodate, Folic Acid, Sodium Selenite.
Balanced nutrition that exceeds AAFCO nutrition standards.
189 kcal / 5.5 oz (156 g) can
Nutrient Dry Matter1
Protein 38.1 Fat 29.1 Crude Fiber 4.5 Carbohydrate / NFE 22.3 Calcium 0.79 Phosphorous 0.75 Sodium 0.30 Potassium 0.94 Magnesium 0.083 Taurine 0.57 Vitamin C 226 ppm Vitamin E 796 IU/kg Total Omega-3 FA 1.17 Total Omega-6 FA 5.89
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.