Hill's® Science Diet® Adult Chicken & Barley Entrée Dog Food
Hill's® Science Diet® Adult Chicken & Barley Entrée dog food is a delicious way to provide precisely balanced nutrition that is important to the overall health and well-being of your pet.
- Supports healthy immune system, digestion, lean muscle & beautiful coat in adults 1–6
- High-quality protein for lean muscles
- Made with purposeful ingredients for a flavorful, nutritious meal
- Easy to digest
- Clinically proven antioxidants, Vitamin C+E, for a healthy immune system
- Omega-6 fatty acids & Vitamin E for beautiful skin & coat
- Pair this mouth watering Entrée with Hill's Science Diet Dry food to indulge your dog in tail wagging delight.
- Controlled levels of sodium and phosphorous help maintain kidney and heart health
Adult dogs 1 - 6 years of age.
Not Recommended For:
Puppies, pregnant or nursing dogs, or mature adult dogs. During pregnancy or nursing, dogs should be switched to Hill’s® Science Diet® Puppy food.
Great tasting nutrition for a long, happy life. With a wagging tail and licks on your face, no one can say hello like your dog. Because every moment you spend together is special, we strive to give you more of them. With wholesome ingredients and the right nutrients, Hill’s® Science Diet® is precisely prepared to offer your dog the nutrition he needs for lifelong health and happiness.
We manufacture our pet foods in U.S. manufacturing facilities with highest quality ingredients from North America and Europe These ingredients must meet our strict requirements for purity and nutrient content, which exceed industry standards.
You can make a difference in the lives of shelter pets. With every purchase of Science Diet® you help feed over 100,000 homeless pets every day, 365 days a year. Learn more at hillsfoodshelterlove.com.
Other Products to Consider
Science Diet pet food is available in a variety of dry foods and treats for your dog’s unique needs, and canned foods in many delicious flavors your dog will love.
How to adjust feeding amounts to maintain optimal weight.
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pets nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
Adult maintenance - using 13 oz (370 g) can
Weight of Dog Amount per Day 5 lb (2,3 kg) 1/2 Can 10 lb (4,5 kg) 1 Can 20 lb (9,1 kg) 1 1/2 Can 30 lb (14 kg) 2 1/4 Can 40 lb (18 kg) 2 2/3 Can 50 lb (23 kg) 3 1/4 Can 60 lb (27 kg) 3 2/3 Can 80 lb (36 kg) 4 1/2 Can 100 lb (45 kg) 5 1/4 Can 120 lb (54 kg) 6 Can
Animal feeding tests using AAFCO procedures substantiate that Hill's® Science Diet® Adult Chicken & Barley Entrée Dog Food provides complete and balanced nutrition for maintenance of adult dogs.
High quality protein and thoughtfully sourced ingredients.
Water, Chicken, Pork Liver, Whole Grain Corn, Cracked Pearled Barley, Beef By-Products, Soybean Meal, Chicken Liver Flavor, Dried Whey, Soybean Oil, Calcium Carbonate, Iodized Salt, Choline Chloride, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Ascorbic Acid (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Folic Acid), Iron Oxide color, Potassium Chloride, minerals (Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Iodate), Magnesium Oxide, Beta-Carotene.
Balanced nutrition that exceeds AAFCO nutrition standards.
372 kcal / 13 oz (370 g) can
Nutrient Dry Matter1
Protein 26.6 Fat 18.7 Crude Fiber 1.7 Carbohydrate / NFE 47.8 Calcium 0.78 Phosphorous 0.70 Sodium 0.32 Potassium 0.79 Magnesium 0.141 Vitamin C 105 ppm Vitamin E 527 IU/kg Total Omega-3 FA 0.46 Total Omega-6 FA 5.41 Phosphorous 0.70
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.