Hill's® Prescription Diet® z/d® Feline
Food sensitivity and intolerance are potentially serious problems that can result in irritated skin, coat and ear conditions or even gastrointestinal upset. Cats that have a food sensitivity or intolerance, also called adverse reactions to food, typically experience an abnormal response to the protein in the food. If your cat suffers from adverse reactions to food, it is even more important to feed the right food.
Hill's nutritionists and veterinarians developed Prescription Diet® z/d® clinical nutrition especially formulated to support your cat's skin and food sensitivities. In fact, z/d is clinically proven nutrition to help avoid adverse reactions to food.
How It Works:
- Highly hydrolyzed single animal protein & single carbohydrate source
- No soy protein, lactose, artificial colors and flavors
- Natural fiber, essential fatty acid enriched & high levels of vitamin E
- Controlled minerals for bladder health
- Clinically proven antioxidants
How It Helps:
- Formulated to help improve digestion & stool quality
- Helps eliminate food-related causes of skin irritation
- Promotes a healthy skin barrier
- S+OXSHIELD™: Formulated to promote a urinary environment that reduces the risk of developing struvite & calcium oxalate crystals
- Helps support a healthy immune system
Hill's® Prescription Diet® z/d® Feline is a complete and balanced food that provides all the nutrition your cat needs. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet® foods can help your cat to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
How to adjust feeding amounts to maintain optimal weight.
Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
For best results & safety practices:
- Gradually transition to your pet's new food over a 7 day period.
- Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet dry food, canned food & treats.
- Keep fresh water available at all times.
- Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
Weight of Cat - lbs (kgs) Amount per Day - cups (grams) 6 (2,7) 3/8 (40) 8 (3,6) 1/2 (55) 10 (4,5) 5/8 (70) 12 (5,4) 3/4 (85) 14 (6,4) 7/8 (95) 16 (7,3) 7/8 (95) 18 (8,2) 1 (110)
Animal feeding tests using AAFCO procedures substantiate that Hill's® Prescription Diet® z/d® Feline provides complete and balanced nutrition for maintenance of adult cats
High quality protein and thoughtfully sourced ingredients.
Brewers Rice, Hydrolyzed Chicken Liver, Rice Protein Concentrate, Powdered Cellulose, Soybean Oil, Coconut Oil, Chicken Liver Flavor, Calcium Carbonate, Lactic Acid, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Sulfate, Glyceryl Monostearate, Dicalcium Phosphate, L-Threonine, DL-Methionine, L-Lysine, Choline Chloride, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Biotin, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Taurine, Iodized Salt, Potassium Citrate, L-Tryptophan, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavors, Beta-Carotene.
Balanced nutrition that exceeds AAFCO nutrition standards.
3688 kcal/kg (408 kcal/cup†)
Nutrient Dry Matter1
Protein 34.5 Fat 15.2 Crude Fiber 3.2 Carbohydrate / NFE 40.7 Calcium 0.85 Phosphorous 0.63 Sodium 0.31 Potassium 0.92 Magnesium 0.058 Taurine 0.36 Vitamin C 136 ppm Vitamin E 779 IU/kg Total Omega-3 FA 0.41 Total Omega-6 FA 3.96
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.