Hill's® Prescription Diet® Hypo Treats Canine
Treats for dogs with food sensitivities and skin conditions
Because dogs with skin conditions or food sensitivities also need an occasional treat, at Hill's, nutritionists and veterinarians have developed special treats for dogs on Prescription Diet® d/d® Canine, Prescription Diet® z/d® Canine, Prescription Diet® i/d® Canine, Prescription Diet® i/d® Sensitive Canine And Prescription Diet® Derm Defense dog foods. These treats are formulated to promote a urinary environment that reduces the risk of developing struvite & calcium oxalate crystals when fed with a compatible S+OXSHIELDT™ food
How It Works:
- Hydrolyzed proteins to alleviate adverse reactions to food
- Increased omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids, including EPA, help to nourish the skin and coat
- Added antioxidants to help support skin barrier function
How to adjust feeding amounts to maintain optimal weight.
- Up to 10% of the daily energy needs can be met by feeding these treats while still maintaining an appropriate nutrient profile to aid in the management of the underlying disease. To ensure maximum effectiveness of the Prescription Diet brand dog food, limit Hypo Treats to 10% or less of the dogs daily energy intake.
- Can be fed to pets on Prescription Diet z/d, d/d, i/d, i/d Sensitive and Derm Defense pet foods, as well as healthy dogs.
- Prescription Diet Canine Hypo Treats are intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only.
- To prevent suffocation, keep this plastic bag out of the reach of pets and children.
Weight of Dog - lb (kg) Amount per Day 5 lb (2,3 kg) 1 10 lb (4,5 kg) 2 15 lb (6,8 kg) 3 20 lb (9,1 kg) 3 30 lb (14 kg) 5 40 lb (18 kg) 6 50 lb (23 kg) 7 60 lb (27 kg) 8 70 lb (32 kg) 9 80 lb (36 kg) 10 100 lb (45 kg) 11 120 lb (54 kg) 13
High quality protein and thoughtfully sourced ingredients.
Corn Starch, Hydrolyzed Chicken Liver, Powdered Cellulose, Soybean Oil, Dicalcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Potassium Chloride, Glyceryl Monostearate, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), DL-Methionine, Iodized Salt, Choline Chloride, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Taurine, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavors, Beta-Carotene.
Balanced nutrition that exceeds AAFCO nutrition standards.
3486 kcal/kg (17.4 kcal/treat)
Nutrient Dry Matter1
Protein 17.7 Fat 11.5 Crude Fiber 4.9 Carbohydrate / NFE 61.5 Calcium 0.67 Sodium 0.19 Potassium 0.61 Magnesium 0.056 Vitamin C 165 ppm Vitamin E 805 IU/kg Total Omega-3 FA 0.37 Total Omega-6 FA 3.19
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.