Roll over image to zoom in
Hill's® Prescription Diet® d/d® Canine Salmon Formula
OR YOUR MONEY BACK
If you are unsatisfied for any reason, return the unused portion to the place of purchase for a full refund or replacement
There can be a variety of reasons for your dog's scratchy skin condition, including sensitivities to food. The good news is, most pets with these skin conditions can benefit simply by eating the right food.
Hill's nutritionists & veterinarians developed Prescription Diet® d/d® clinical nutrition especially formulated to support your dog's skin and food sensitivities. In fact, d/d is clinically tested nutrition to help avoid adverse reactions to food.
How it works:
- Limited ingredient nutrition with single intact animal protein
- Free from soy protein
- Grain free and made with gluten-free ingredients
- High levels of Omega-3 and 6 fatty acids
- Clinically proven antioxidants
How it helps:
- Helps improve digestion & stool quality
- Visible improvement in skin & coat
- Helps maintain a healthy skin barrier
- Supports a healthy immune system
- S+OXSHIELDTM: Formulated to promote a urinary environment that reduces the risk of developing struvite & calcium oxalate crystals
Hill's® Prescription Diet® d/d® Canine provides all the nutrition your dog needs. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet® foods can help your dog to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
Proud to have helped
11 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
INGREDIENTS: Water, Salmon, Potatoes, Potato Starch, Potato Protein, Soybean Oil, Fish Oil, Powdered Cellulose, Potassium Citrate, Choline Chloride, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Folic Acid), Iodized Salt, Dicalcium Phosphate, DL-Methionine, Taurine, L-Tryptophan, L-Lysine, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Calcium Iodate), Magnesium Oxide, Beta-Carotene.
|Weight of Dog - lbs (kgs)||Amount per Day - 13 oz (370 g) cans|
|15 (6,8)||1 1/4|
|20 (9,1)||1 1/2|
|40 (18)||2 1/2|
|60 (27)||3 1/2|
|70 (32)||3 3/4|
|80 (36)||4 1/4|
|120 (54)||5 3/4|
Prescription Diet™ d/d™ Canine is a complete dietetic pet food for the reduction of feed material and nutrient intolerances and for support of skin function in cases of dermatosis and excessive loss of hair in adult dogs. This dietetic pet food contains selected protein and carbohydrate sources and a high level of essential fatty acids.
Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
For best results & safety practices:
- Cover and refrigerate unused portion.
- Gradually transition to your pet's new food over a 7 day period.
- Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet dry food, canned food & treats.
- Keep fresh water available at all times.
- Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition.
386 kcal (370g) can
|Carbohydrate / NFE||55.4|
|Vitamin C||119 ppm|
|Vitamin E||875 IU/kg|
|Total Omega-3 FA||1.45|
|Total Omega-6 FA||3.47|
|Vitamin A||12030 IU/kg|
|Vitamin D||2056 IU/kg|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.