57% of the cat population is overweight1. Even a little extra weight can lead to serious health problems. Extra weight reduces play time, impacts mobility and affects the general health of your cat. Factors contributing to weight gain include age, lack of exercise and overfeeding. Along with frequent physical exercise, choosing the right food plays a very important role in helping cats reach their proper weight.
Hill's nutritionists & veterinarians developed Prescription Diet® m/d® GlucoSupport clinical nutrition to help support your cat's glucose and weight management. In fact, m/d GlucoSupport is clinically proven nutrition to manage glucose and weight.
1 Pet Obesity Prevention 2014 Study
- Therapeutic L-carnitine levels
- Optimally balanced protein & carbohydrates
- Clinically proven antioxidants
- Clinically proven to reduce body fat
- Helps maintain lean muscle mass
- Supports a healthy immune system
- S+OXSHIELD™: Formulated to promote a urinary environment that reduces the risk of developing struvite & calcium oxalate crystals
Hill's® Prescription Diet® m/d® GlucoSupport Feline is a complete and balanced food that provides all the nutrition your cat needs. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet® foods can help your cat to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
原料 Pork Liver, Pork By-Products, Water, Chicken Fat, Corn Starch, Potato Protein, Calcium Sulfate, Powdered Cellulose, Natural Flavor, Guar Gum, Fish Oil, Iodized Salt, Potassium Chloride, Locust Bean Gum, Taurine, Carrageenan, DL-Methionine, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Biotin, Riboflavin Supplement, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (source of Vitamin K), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), Choline Chloride, L-Carnitine, L-Lysine, minerals (Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Iodate), Beta-Carotene.
|Ideal Weight of Cat - lbs (kgs)||Amount per Day - 5.5 oz (156 g) cans - Weight loss||Amount per Day - 5.5 oz (156 g) cans - Adult maintenance|
|8 (3,6)||3/4||1 1/4|
|10 (4,5)||1||1 1/2|
|12 (5,4)||1 1/4||1 3/4|
|14 (6,4)||1 1/3||2|
|16 (7,3)||1 1/2||2 1/4|
|18 (8,2)||1 1/2||2 1/3|
Hill's PRESCRIPTION DIET m/d Cat Food is a complete dietetic pet food for adult cats for regulation of glucose supply (diabetes mellitus) and for the reduction of excessive body weight. This dietetic pet food contains a low level of rapid glucose-releasing carbohydrates and has a low energy density.
Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
For best results & safety practices:
- Cover and refrigerate unused portion.
- Gradually transition to your pet's new food over a 7 day period.
- Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet dry food, canned food and treats.
- Keep fresh water available at all times.
- Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition.
173 kcal / 5.5 oz (156 g) can