Hill's® Prescription Diet® y/d® Feline is the safe, effective and easy way to manage thyroid health. Clinically proven to improve thyroid health in 3 weeks when fed as the sole source of nutrition.
- Limited iodine
- Controlled phosphorus and low sodium
- High in taurine, L-carnitine & omega-3 fatty acids
- Promotes desirable urine pH
- Clinically proven antioxidants
- Decreases T4 hormone production
- Supports kidney, heart & urinary health
- Visible improvement in skin & coat
- Helps support a healthy body condition
- Supports a healthy immune system
- S+OXSHIELDTM: Formulated to promote a urinary environment that reduces the risk of developing struvite & calcium oxalate crystals
Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet® foods can help your cat to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
*Urine pH of individual cats may vary due to complicating factors such as time of feeding before urine collection, type of urine collection, individual animal variation, and test methodology.
原料 Water, Pork Liver, Pork By-Products, Chicken, Corn Flour, Rice, Chicken Fat, Chicken Liver Flavor, Powdered Cellulose, Calcium Carbonate, Fish Oil, Natural Flavor, L-Lysine, Potassium Chloride, DL-Methionine, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Ascorbic Acid (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Biotin), Guar Gum, Taurine, Choline Chloride, Salt, Cysteine, Dicalcium Phosphate, L-Carnitine, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate), Beta-Carotene.
Adult maintenance - using 5.5 oz (156 g) can
|Weight of Cat - lb (kg)||Amount per Day|
|6 lb (2,7 kg)||1 can|
|8 lb (3,6 kg)||1 1/4 cans|
|10 lb (4,5 kg)||1 1/3 cans|
|12 lb (5,4 kg)||1 1/2 cans|
|14 lb (6,4 kg)||1 3/4 cans|
|16 lb (7,3 kg)||2 cans|
|18 lb (8,2 kg)||2 cans|
Prescription Diet™ y/d™ Feline is a complete dietetic pet food for adult cats for reduction of iodine levels in feed in case of hyperthyroidism. This dietetic pet food contains restricted level of iodine.
Because iodine intake from other food sources -- treats, another cats food, etc. -- can compromise the effectiveness of low-iodine nutrition, its critical that you follow your veterinarians feeding instructions carefully and feed only y/d.
Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
For best results & safety practices:
- Cover and refrigerate unused portion.
- Gradually transition to your pet's new food over a 7 day period.
- Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet dry food & canned food.
- Keep fresh water available at all times.
- Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition.
193 kcal / 5.5 oz (156 g)