Hill's® Prescription Diet® g/d® Canine
The food your dog eats plays an important role in his or her overall health and well-being. As dogs age, they require different levels of nutrients to reduce excesses that could be harmful to their system. Factors such as age or weight may affect heart function leading to lifestyle and mood changes. Kidneys remove waste substances from the blood and maintain the normal balance of fluid and minerals within the body. Once kidney damage occurs, the consequences are usually irreversible.
Hill's nutritionists and veterinarians developed nutrition to support your older dogs kidneys and heart for overall health. Hill's® Prescription Diet® g/d® Canine is a complete and balanced food that provides all the nutrition dogs need.
- Low sodium
- Targeted levels of high quality protein
- Enriched with omega-3 fatty acids
- Controlled calories
- Clinically proven antioxidants
- Helps maintain normal blood pressure
- Helps minimize fluid retention
- Supports a healthy immune system
- S+OXSHIELDTM: Formulated to promote a urinary environment that reduces the risk of developing struvite & calcium oxalate crystals
Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet® foods can help your dog to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
For best results & safety practices:
- Gradually transition to your pet's new food over a 7 day period.
- Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet dry food, canned food & treats.
- Keep fresh water available at all times.
- Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
Adult maintenance - using 13 oz (370 g) can
Weight of Dog Amount per Day 5 lb (2,3 kg) 1/2 can 10 lb (4,5 kg) 1 can 15 lb (6,8 kg) 1 1/4 can 20 lb (9,1 kg) 1 1/2 can 30 lb (14 kg) 2 can 40 lb (18 kg) 2 1/2 can 50 lb (23 kg) 3 can 60 lb (27 kg) 3 1/2 can 70 lb (32 kg) 3 3/4 can 80 lb (36 kg) 4 1/4 can 100 lb (45 kg) 5 can
Animal feeding tests using AAFCO procedures substantiate that Hill's® Prescription Diet® g/d® Canine provides complete and balanced nutrition for maintenance of adult dogs.
Water, Corn Flour, Pork Liver, Rice, Pork By-Products, Turkey, Chicken Liver Flavor, Dried Beet Pulp, Flaxseed, Chicken Fat, Calcium Carbonate, Choline Chloride, Potassium Chloride, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Ascorbic Acid (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Biotin, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), Iodized Salt, Taurine, minerals (Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Iodate), Beta-Carotene
388 kcal / 13 oz (370 g) can
Nutrient Dry Matter1
蛋白質 18.6 脂肪 10.6 粗纖維 1.8 碳水化合物 (NFE) 64.5 鈣 0.76 磷 0.42 鈉 0.21 鉀 0.71 鎂 0.068 維生素C 132 ppm 維生素E 784 IU/kg Omega-3脂肪酸總量 0.70