Treats for dogs with food sensitivities and skin conditions
Because dogs with skin conditions or food sensitivities also need an occasional treat, at Hill's, nutritionists and veterinarians have developed special treats for dogs on Prescription Diet® d/d® Canine, Prescription Diet® z/d® Canine, Prescription Diet® i/d® Canine, Prescription Diet® i/d® Sensitive Canine And Prescription Diet® Derm Defense dog foods. These treats are formulated to promote a urinary environment that reduces the risk of developing struvite & calcium oxalate crystals when fed with a compatible S+OXSHIELDT™ food
- Hydrolyzed proteins to alleviate adverse reactions to food
- Increased omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids, including EPA, help to nourish the skin and coat
- Added antioxidants to help support skin barrier function
原料 Corn Starch, Hydrolyzed Chicken Liver, Powdered Cellulose, Soybean Oil, Dicalcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Potassium Chloride, Glyceryl Monostearate, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), DL-Methionine, Iodized Salt, Choline Chloride, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Taurine, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavors, Beta-Carotene.
|Weight of Dog - lb (kg)||Amount per Day|
|5 lb (2,3 kg)||1|
|10 lb (4,5 kg)||2|
|15 lb (6,8 kg)||3|
|20 lb (9,1 kg)||3|
|30 lb (14 kg)||5|
|40 lb (18 kg)||6|
|50 lb (23 kg)||7|
|60 lb (27 kg)||8|
|70 lb (32 kg)||9|
|80 lb (36 kg)||10|
|100 lb (45 kg)||11|
|120 lb (54 kg)||13|
- Up to 10% of the daily energy needs can be met by feeding these treats while still maintaining an appropriate nutrient profile to aid in the management of the underlying disease. To ensure maximum effectiveness of the Prescription Diet brand dog food, limit Hypo Treats to 10% or less of the dogs daily energy intake.
- Can be fed to pets on Prescription Diet z/d, d/d, i/d, i/d Sensitive and Derm Defense pet foods, as well as healthy dogs.
- Prescription Diet Canine Hypo Treats are intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only.
- To prevent suffocation, keep this plastic bag out of the reach of pets and children.
3486 kcal/kg (17.4 kcal/treat)