Hill's Prescription Diet k/d Canine
The kidneys filter waste and toxins from the blood and maintain the normal balance of fluid and minerals within the body. As pets age, damage to kidney tissues may occur. This process is irreversible and leads to loss of kidney function. Dogs with decreased kidney function may experience loss of appetite and their food intake might decline, which may lead to loss of muscle mass.
Hill's nutritionists and veterinarians developed Prescription Diet® k/d® clinical nutrition to support your dog's kidney function and help sustain muscle mass. In fact, the nutrition of k/d is clinically tested nutrition to improve & lengthen quality of life.
- Controlled phosphorus & low sodium
- Enhanced Appetite Trigger (E.A.T.)TM Technology for dogs
- High level of essential amino acids - the building blocks of muscle protein
- Therapeutic levels of L-Carnitine and Omega-3 fatty acids
- Supports your dog's natural ability to build lean muscle daily
- Enhances appetite & increases food intake
- Protects vital kidney & heart function
- S+OXSHIELDTM: Formulated to promote a urinary environment that reduces the risk of developing struvite & calcium oxalate crystals
Hill's® Prescription Diet® k/d® Canine is a complete and balanced food that provides all the nutrition your dog needs. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet foods can help your dog to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
For best results & safety practices:
- Gradually transition to your pet's new food over a 7 day period.
- Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet dry food, canned food & treats.
- Keep fresh water available at all times.
- Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
Weight of Dog - lb (kg) Amount per Day (cups/grams) 5 lb (2,3 kg) 1/2 cup (50 g) 10 lb (4,5 kg) 7/8 cup (85 g) 15 lb (6,8 kg) 1 1/8 cups (110 g) 20 lb (9,1 kg) 1 1/2 cups (150 g) 30 lb (14 kg) 2 cups (200 g) 40 lb (18 kg) 2 1/2 cups (250 g) 50 lb (23 kg) 3 cups (295 g) 60 lb (27 kg) 3 1/3 cups (330 g) 70 lb (32 kg) 3 3/4 cups (370 g) 80 lb (36 kg) 4 cups (395 g) 100 lb (45 kg) 4 3/4 cups (470 g) 120 lb (54 kg) 5 1/2 cups (545 g)
Animal feeding tests using AAFCO procedures substantiate that Hill's Prescription Diet k/d Canine provides complete and balanced nutrition for maintenance of adult dogs.
Brown Rice, Brewers Rice, Pork Fat, Cracked Pearled Barley, Chicken, Egg Product, Dried Beet Pulp, Whole Grain Sorghum, Corn Gluten Meal, Chicken Liver Flavor, Soybean Oil, Fish Oil, Calcium Carbonate, Lactic Acid, L-Lysine, Pork Liver Flavor, Potassium Chloride, Potassium Citrate, DL-Methionine, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Biotin, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), L-Threonine, Choline Chloride, Iodized Salt, Taurine, Magnesium Oxide, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), L-Carnitine, L-Tryptophan, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavors, Beta-Carotene.
4050 kcal/kg (402 kcal/cup†)
Nutrient Dry Matter1
蛋白質 15.2 脂肪 22.5 粗纖維 1.6 碳水化合物 (NFE) 55.5 鈣 0.83 磷 0.32 鈉 0.18 鉀 0.82 鎂 0.136 維生素C 127 ppm 維生素E 729 IU/kg Omega-3脂肪酸總量 0.94 肉酸素 609.8 ppm 二十二碳六烯酸 (DHA) 0.214 二十碳五烯酸 (EPA) 0.300 Omega-6脂肪酸總量 4.38