Hill's® Prescription Diet® c/d® Multicare Canine
Bladder stones are collections of mineral crystals that combine together in the urinary tract. They can cause discomfort and lead to more serious problems that require the care of a veterinarian.
Hill's nutritionists & veterinarians developed Prescription Diet® c/d® Multicare clinical nutrition especially formulated to support your dog's urinary health and reduce the risk of struvite and calcium oxalate stones.
- Controlled levels of magnesium, phosphorus and calcium
- Enriched with antioxidants, potassium citrate & Omega-3 fatty acids
- Controlled fat levels
- Low sodium
- Helps dissolve struvite stones
- Reduces the risk of struvite & calcium oxalate stones
- Recommended for lifelong feeding of adult pets
- S+OXSHIELDTM: Formulated to promote a urinary environment that reduces the risk of developing struvite & calcium oxalate crystals
Hill's® Prescription Diet® c/d® Multicare Canine is a complete and balanced food that provides all the nutrition your dog needs. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet® foods can help your dog to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
For best results & safety practices:
- Cover and refrigerate unused portion.
- Gradually transition to your pet's new food over a 7 day period.
- Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet dry food, canned food and treats.
- Keep fresh water available at all times.
- Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition.
Adult maintenance - using 13 oz (370 g) can
Weight of Dog Amount per Day 5 lb (2,3 kg) 1/2 can 10 lb (4,5 kg) 3/4 can 15 lb (6,8 kg) 1 can 20 lb (9,1 kg) 1 1/4 can 30 lb (14 kg) 1 3/4 can 40 lb (18 kg) 2 1/4 can 50 lb (23 kg) 2 1/2 can 60 lb (27 kg) 3 can 70 lb (32 kg) 3 1/4 can 80 lb (36 kg) 3 1/2 can 100 lb (45 kg) 4 1/4 can
Animal feeding tests using AAFCO procedures substantiate that Hill's® Prescription Diet® c/d® Multicare Canine provides complete and balanced nutrition for maintenance of adult dogs.
Water, Beef By-Products, Chicken, Rice, Whole Grain Corn, Pork Liver, Powdered Cellulose, Soybean Mill Run, Soybean Oil, Fish Oil, Potassium Citrate, Calcium Sulfate, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Flaxseed, Iodized Salt, Calcium Carbonate, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Niacin Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), Taurine, minerals (Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Iodate), L-Carnitine, Beta-Carotene.
463 kcal / 13 oz (370 g) can
Nutrient Dry Matter1
蛋白質 23.4 脂肪 18.9 粗纖維 3.8 碳水化合物 (NFE) 49.2 鈣 0.72 磷 0.53 鈉 0.26 鉀 0.92 鎂 0.076 維生素C 39 ppm 維生素E 551 IU/kg Omega-3脂肪酸總量 0.73 Omega-6脂肪酸總量 3.82