Hill's® Prescription Diet® d/d® Canine Salmon Formula
There can be a variety of reasons for your dog's scratchy skin condition, including sensitivities to food. The good news is, most pets with these skin conditions can benefit simply by eating the right food.
Hill's nutritionists & veterinarians developed Prescription Diet® d/d® clinical nutrition especially formulated to support your dog's skin and food sensitivities. In fact, d/d is clinically tested nutrition to help avoid adverse reactions to food.
- Limited ingredient nutrition with single intact animal protein
- Free from soy protein
- Grain free and made with gluten-free ingredients
- High levels of Omega-3 and 6 fatty acids
- Clinically proven antioxidants
- Helps improve digestion & stool quality
- Visible improvement in skin & coat
- Helps maintain a healthy skin barrier
- Supports a healthy immune system
- S+OXSHIELDTM: Formulated to promote a urinary environment that reduces the risk of developing struvite & calcium oxalate crystals
Hill's® Prescription Diet® d/d® Canine provides all the nutrition your dog needs. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet® foods can help your dog to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
For best results & safety practices:
- Cover and refrigerate unused portion.
- Gradually transition to your pet's new food over a 7 day period.
- Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet dry food, canned food & treats.
- Keep fresh water available at all times.
- Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition.
Weight of Dog - lbs (kgs) Amount per Day - 13 oz (370 g) cans 5 (2,3) 1/2 10 (4,5) 1 15 (6,8) 1 1/4 20 (9,1) 1 1/2 30 (14) 2 40 (18) 2 1/2 50 (23) 3 60 (27) 3 1/2 70 (32) 3 3/4 80 (36) 4 1/4 100 (45) 5 120 (54) 5 3/4
Animal feeding tests using AAFCO procedures substantiate that Hill's® Prescription Diet® d/d® Canine Salmon Formula provides complete and balanced nutrition for maintenance of adult dogs.
Water, Salmon, Potatoes, Potato Starch, Potato Protein, Soybean Oil, Fish Oil, Powdered Cellulose, Potassium Citrate, Choline Chloride, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Folic Acid), Iodized Salt, Dicalcium Phosphate, DL-Methionine, Taurine, L-Tryptophan, L-Lysine, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Calcium Iodate), Magnesium Oxide, Beta-Carotene.
386 kcal (370g) can
Nutrient Dry Matter1
蛋白質 19.8 脂肪 17.5 粗纖維 1.7 碳水化合物 (NFE) 55.4 鈣 0.91 磷 0.68 鈉 0.27 鉀 1.19 鎂 0.080 牛磺酸 0.16 肉酸素 17.0 ppm 維生素C 119 ppm 維生素E 875 IU/kg 二十二碳六烯酸 (DHA) 0.545 Omega-3脂肪酸總量 1.45 Omega-6脂肪酸總量 3.47 灰分 5.7 β-胡蘿蔔素 3.02 ppm 維生素A 12030 IU/kg 維生素D 2056 IU/kg