Hill's® Prescription Diet® i/d® Low Fat Canine
Digestive Care / GI Restore
Inappropriate levels of fat in the blood, inability to digest protein, or lack of digestive enzymes produced by the body can affect your dog's digestive health. Efficient digestion is essential for your dog to be able to build and repair tissues and obtain energy, and for these reasons it is important to feed a food that is formulated to help support digestive health. For many dogs experiencing digestive challenges, its also very important to feed a food with a low fat level.
Hill's nutritionists & veterinarians developed Prescription Diet® i/d Low Fat clinical nutrition especially formulated to support your dog's digestive health. In fact, i/d Low Fat is clinically proven nutrition to calm & soothe the digestive tract.
- Highly digestible & low in fat
- Enriched with prebiotic fiber & ginger
- High levels of omega-3 fatty acids
- Controlled minerals
- Clinically proven antioxidants
- Improves digestion & ensures easy nutrient absorption
- Promotes beneficial microflora
- S+OXSHIELDTM: Formulated to promote a urinary environment that reduces the risk of developing struvite & calcium oxalate crystals
- Supports a healthy immune system
Hill's® Prescription Diet® i/d® Low Fat Canine provides all the nutrition your dog needs. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet® foods can help your dog to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
For best results & safety practices:
- Cover and refrigerate unused portion.
- Gradually transition to your pet's new food over a 7 day period.
- Split the recommended daily amount into smaller portions and feed throughout the day.
- Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet dry food, canned food and treats.
- Keep fresh water available at all times.
- Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition.
Adult maintenance - using 13 oz (370 g) can
Weight of Dog - lb (kg) Amount per Day 5 lb (2,3 kg) 5/8 can 10 lb (4,5 kg) 1 can 15 lb (6,8 kg) 1 1/3 cans 20 lb (9,1 kg) 1 2/3 cans 30 lb (14 kg) 2 1/4 cans 40 lb (18 kg) 2 3/4 cans 50 lb (23 kg) 3 1/3 cans 60 lb (27 kg) 3 3/4 cans 70 lb (32 kg) 4 1/3 cans 80 lb (36 kg) 4 3/4 cans 100 lb (45 kg) 5 2/3 cans 120 lb (54 kg) 6 1/2 cans
Animal feeding tests using AAFCO procedures substantiate that Hill's® Prescription Diet® i/d® Low Fat Canine provides complete and balanced nutrition for maintenance of adult dogs.
Water, Rice, Pork Liver, Turkey Liver, Pork By-Products, Whole Grain Corn, Turkey Heart, Egg Product, Flaxseed, Dried Beet Pulp, Powdered Cellulose, Calcium Carbonate, Chicken Liver Flavor, Soybean Oil, Ginger, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Tripolyphosphate, Choline Chloride, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Ascorbic Acid (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), Iodized Salt, Taurine, minerals (Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Iodate), L-Carnitine, Beta-Carotene.
349 kcal / 13 oz (370 g) can
Nutrient Dry Matter1
蛋白質 24.5 脂肪 8.3 粗纖維 2.7 碳水化合物 (NFE) 58.9 鈣 0.76 磷 0.53 鈉 0.44 鉀 0.90 鎂 0.081 維生素C 133 ppm 維生素E 722 IU/kg Omega-3脂肪酸總量 0.66