Hill's® Science Diet® Adult Urinary Hairball Control Savory Chicken Entrée cat food
Hill's™ Science Diet™ Adult Hairball Control Savory Chicken Entrée provides nutrition to help avoid hairball formation for cats.
- Healthy mineral balance; supports the health of the whole urinary system, with optimal levels of magnesium
- Natural fiber comfortably reduces hairballs
- Vitamin E, Omega-3s & -6s for beautiful skin & fur
- High quality chicken protein for a flavorful, nutritious meal
Great tasting nutrition for a long, happy life. With soft purrs and even softer nuzzles, you and your cat have a thing all your own. Because every moment you spend together is special, we strive to give you more of them. With wholesome ingredients and the right nutrients, Hill’s Science Diet is precisely prepared to offer your cat the nutrition she needs for lifelong health and happiness.
We manufacture our pet foods in U.S. manufacturing facilities with the highest quality ingredients from North America, Europe and New Zealand. These ingredients must meet our strict requirements for purity and nutrient content, which exceed industry standards.
You can make a difference in the lives of shelter pets. With every purchase of Science Diet® you help feed over 100,000 homeless pets every day, 365 days a year. Learn more at hillsfoodshelterlove.com.
Science Diet pet food is available in a variety of dry foods and treats for your cat’s unique needs, and canned foods, with many delicious flavors your cat's will love.
Adult cats 1 - 6 years to help support the health of the urinary system and reduce hairballs.
Kittens and pregnant or nursing cats. During pregnancy or nursing, cats should be switched to Hill’s® Science Diet® Kitten or Hill's® Science Diet® Kitten Indoor dry cat food.
原料 Water, Chicken, Turkey Giblets, Pork By-Products, Pork Liver, Powdered Cellulose, Corn Starch, Rice, Soybean Meal, Dried Beet Pulp, Chicken Liver Flavor, Natural Flavor, Fish Meal, Guar Gum, Brewers Dried Yeast, L-Tryptophan, Monosodium Phosphate, Potassium Citrate, Calcium Carbonate, Fish Oil, Choline Chloride, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Niacin Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (source of Vitamin K), Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), L-Lysine, Taurine, L-Carnitine, minerals (Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Iodate), Beta-Carotene.
|Weight of Cat - lbs (kgs)||Amount per Day - 2.9 oz (82 g) cans|
|4 (1,8)||1 1/2|
|8 (3,6)||2 1/2|
|12 (5,4)||3 1/2|
|16 (7,3)||4 1/2|
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pets nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
84 kcal / 2.9 oz (82g) can