Roll over image to zoom in
Hill's Science Diet
Perfect Digestion Small Bites Chicken, Brown Rice & Whole Oats Recipe Dog Food
Science Diet's breakthrough nutrition supports ultimate digestive well-being & healthy microbiome. Delicious food in a small bite size
Chicken, Brown Rice & Whole Oats Recipe
OR YOUR MONEY BACK
If you are unsatisfied for any reason, return the unused portion to the place of purchase for a full refund or replacement
Prebiotics are nutrients that feed the billions of microbes in the gut microbiome that are essential for good health. Our breakthrough blend of prebiotics, ActivBiome+, supports each pet’s unique microbiome for healthy digestion & overall well-being
- Contains ActivBiome+, an exclusive blend of prebiotics, & whole grain oats and pumpkin
- Delicious food in a small bite size provides balanced nutrition for overall wellness to help your pet feel their best
- Helps your pet's body absorb & use vital nutrients
- High-quality protein to help maintain lean muscles
- Balanced nutrition and minerals for vital organ health
At Hill's, we study pets' biology to understand how nutrition impacts digestive health. Prebiotics are nutrients that feed the billions of microbes in the gut microbiome that are essential for good health. Our breakthrough blend of prebiotics, ActivBiome+, supports each pet’s unique microbiome for healthy digestion & overall well-being.
Science Diet pet food is available in a variety of dry foods and treats for your dog’s unique needs, and canned foods, with many delicious flavors your dog's will love.
Adult dogs 1 - 6 years to help keep their digestion in balance
Not recommended for:
Puppies, adult dogs ages 7+, pregnant or nursing dogs. During pregnancy or nursing, dogs should be switched to Hill’s Science Diet Puppy food.
Proud to have helped
11 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
Chicken, Cracked Pearled Barley, Brown Rice, Brewers Rice, Whole Grain Oats, Whole Grain Corn, Corn Gluten Meal, Chicken Meal, Chicken Fat, Chicken Liver Flavor, Pork Liver Flavor, Ground Pecan Shells, Soybean Oil, Lactic Acid, Potassium Chloride, Flaxseed, Dried Beet Pulp, Dried Citrus Pulp, Iodized Salt, Choline Chloride, Calcium Carbonate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Fish Oil, Pressed Cranberries, Pumpkin, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Taurine, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavors, Beta-Carotene.
|Weight of Dog — lbs (kgs)||Amount per Day - cups (grams)|
|5 (2,3)||5/8 (60)|
|10 (4,5)||1 (100)|
|20 (9,1)||1 2/3 (165)|
|30 (14)||2 1/4 (225)|
|40 (18)||2 3/4 (270)|
|50 (23)||3 1/4 (320)|
|60 (27)||3 3/4 (370)|
|80 (36)||4 2/3 (460)|
|100 (45)||5 1/2 (545)|
|120 (54)||6 1/4 (620)|
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pets nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
3620 kcal/kg (359 kcal/cup†)
|Carbohydrate / NFE||52.2 %|
|Crude Fiber||2.1 %|
|Vitamin C||144 ppm|
|Vitamin E||450 IU/kg|
|Total Omega-3 FA||0.51 %|
|Total Omega-6 FA||3.66 %|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.
†An eight fluid oz. measuring cup of Perfect Digestion Small Bites Chicken, Brown Rice & Whole Oats Recipe Dog Food contains 3.5 oz. by weight.