Roll over image to zoom in
Hill's Science Diet
Adult Perfect Digestion Chicken, Barley & Whole Oats Recipe Dog Food
Science Diet's breakthrough nutrition supports ultimate digestive well-being & healthy microbiome
Chicken, Barley & Whole Oats Recipe
OR YOUR MONEY BACK
If you are unsatisfied for any reason, return the unused portion to the place of purchase for a full refund or replacement
Prebiotics are nutrients that feed the billions of microbes in the gut microbiome that are essential for good health. Our breakthrough blend of prebiotics, ActivBiome+, supports each pet’s unique microbiome for healthy digestion & overall well-being
- Contains ActivBiome+, an exclusive blend of prebiotics, & whole grain oats and pumpkin
- Delicious food provides balanced nutrition for overall wellness to help your pet feel their best
- Helps your pet's body absorb & use vital nutrient
- High-quality protein to help maintain lean muscles
- Essential taurine for heart health & balanced minerals to support kidneys & bladder.
At Hill's, we study pets' biology to understand how nutrition impacts digestive health. Prebiotics are nutrients that feed the billions of microbes in the gut microbiome that are essential for good health. Our breakthrough blend of prebiotics, ActivBiome+, supports each pet’s unique microbiome for healthy digestion & overall well-being.
Science Diet pet food is available in a variety of dry foods and treats for your cat’s unique needs, and canned foods, with many delicious flavors your cat's will love.
Adult cats 1 - 6 years to help keep their digestion in balance
Not recommended for:
Kittens, adult cats ages 7+, and pregnant or nursing cats. During pregnancy or nursing, cats should be switched to Hill’s Science Diet Kitten or Hill's Science Diet Kitten Indoor dry cat food.
Proud to have helped
11 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
Chicken, Cracked Pearled Barley, Corn Gluten Meal, Chicken Fat, Whole Grain Oats, Whole Grain Corn, Chicken Meal, Egg Product, Chicken Liver Flavor, Ground Pecan Shells, Lactic Acid, Calcium Sulfate, Potassium Chloride, Flaxseed, Dried Beet Pulp, Dried Citrus Pulp, L-Lysine, Soybean Oil, Iodized Salt, Choline Chloride, Pressed Cranberries, Taurine, Pumpkin, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Fish Oil, Calcium Carbonate, DL-Methionine, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavors, Beta-Carotene.
|Weight of Cat - lbs (kgs)||Amount per Day - cups (grams)|
|4 (1,8)||1/4 (30)|
|6 (2,7)||3/8 (45)|
|8 (3,6)||1/2 (60)|
|10 (4,5)||1/2 (60)|
|12 (5,4)||5/8 (75)|
|14 (6,4)||3/4 (90)|
|16 (7,3)||3/4 (90)|
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pets nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
3851 kcal/kg (469 kcal/cup†)
|Carbohydrate / NFE||38.3 %|
|Crude Fiber||2 %|
|Vitamin C||118 ppm|
|Vitamin E||485 IU/kg|
|Total Omega-3 FA||0.45 %|
|Total Omega-6 FA||3.92 %|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.
†An eight fluid oz. measuring cup of Adult Perfect Digestion Chicken, Barley & Whole Oats Recipe Dog Food contains 4.3 oz. by weight.
Precisely balanced nutrition that can change pets’ lives. Because when they’re healthier, they’re happier.