Hill's® Science Diet® Adult Urinary Hairball Control Savory Chicken Entrée cat food
- Supports the health of the whole urinary system with optimal levels of magnesium
- Healthy mineral balance; supports the health of the whole urinary system, with optimal levels of magnesium
- Natural fiber comfortably reduces hairballs
- Made with purposeful ingredients for a flavorful, nutritious meal
- Clinically proven antioxidants, Vitamin C+E, for a healthy immune system
Adult cats 1 - 6 years to help support the health of the urinary system and reduce hairballs.
Not Recommended For:
Kittens and pregnant or nursing cats. During pregnancy or nursing, cats should be switched to Hill’s® Science Diet® Kitten or Hill's® Science Diet® Kitten Indoor dry cat food.
Great tasting nutrition for a long, happy life. With soft purrs and even softer nuzzles, you and your cat have a thing all your own. Because every moment you spend together is special, we strive to give you more of them. With wholesome ingredients and the right nutrients, Hill’s Science Diet is precisely prepared to offer your cat the nutrition she needs for lifelong health and happiness.
We manufacture our pet foods in U.S. manufacturing facilities with the highest quality ingredients from North America, Europe and New Zealand. These ingredients must meet our strict requirements for purity and nutrient content, which exceed industry standards.
You can make a difference in the lives of shelter pets. With every purchase of Science Diet® you help feed over 100,000 homeless pets every day, 365 days a year. Learn more at hillsfoodshelterlove.com.
Other Products to Consider
Science Diet pet food is available in a variety of dry foods and treats for your cat’s unique needs, and canned foods, with many delicious flavors your cat's will love.
How to adjust feeding amounts to maintain optimal weight.
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pets nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
Weight of Cat - lbs (kgs) Amount per Day - 2.9 oz (82 g) cans 4 (1,8) 1 1/2 6 (2,7) 2 8 (3,6) 2 1/2 10 (4,5) 3 12 (5,4) 3 1/2 14 (6,4) 4 16 (7,3) 4 1/2
Hill's® Science Diet® Adult Urinary Hairball Control Savory Chicken Entrée cat food is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for maintenance of adult cats.
High quality protein and thoughtfully sourced ingredients.
Water, Chicken, Turkey Giblets, Pork By-Products, Pork Liver, Powdered Cellulose, Corn Starch, Rice, Soybean Meal, Dried Beet Pulp, Chicken Liver Flavor, Natural Flavor, Fish Meal, Guar Gum, Brewers Dried Yeast, L-Tryptophan, Monosodium Phosphate, Potassium Citrate, Calcium Carbonate, Fish Oil, Choline Chloride, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Niacin Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (source of Vitamin K), Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), L-Lysine, Taurine, L-Carnitine, minerals (Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Iodate), Beta-Carotene.
Balanced nutrition that exceeds AAFCO nutrition standards.
84 kcal / 2.9 oz (82g) can
Nutrient Dry Matter1
Protein 36.3 Fat 21.1 Crude Fiber 9.2 Carbohydrate / NFE 26.3 Calcium 1.03 Phosphorous 0.76 Sodium 0.34 Potassium 0.64 Magnesium 0.068 Taurine 0.27 Carnitine 597.1 ppm Vitamin C 154 ppm Vitamin E 863 IU/kg Total Omega-3 FA 0.45 Total Omega-6 FA 4.76 Ash 7.0
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.